Mr. Sabol's Class
Welcome to my 5th Grade Classroom Website.
There is lots to learn and enjoy before middle school and I am
looking forward to spending this exciting year with your child.
The key to a successful year is a strong communication
between the teacher, parents, and students.
I hope this website is helpful in keeping you updated on your
child's academics. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions, comments, or concerns.
I look forward to working with your child this year!
E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through Class Dojo
***Please be sure to check out the Resources Page to access our
Language Arts program. You can access the textbook, workbook, and
all resources to ensure your child's success! The Weekly Lesson Summary is
also available. There are also many other links and practice pages for you
and your child to access.
To Show Respect:
1. Treat other people the way you want to be treated.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Listen to what other people have to say.
"I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
an obligation; every possession, a duty." - John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
To Show Responsibility:
1. Be reliable and dependable; when you agree to do something, do it.
2. Take care of your own business.
3. Take responsibility for your actions. (No excuses!)
"It is amazing what can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit." - Robert Yates
To Show Cooperation:
1. Work well with others to get things done.
2. Share when you have something that others would like to have.
3. Show appreciation to people for what they contribute.
You Are Your Solution!
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose."
(from Oh, the Places You'll Go!
by Dr. Seuss)