Welcome to the Morrisville Intermediate School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society. Students in grades 7-8 are eligible to become members of the National Junior Honor Society if they do the following:
- Write a five-paragraph essay detailing how they embody the fundamentals of the National Junior Honor Society: scholarship, character, citizenship, leadership, and service. Please submit the application and essay on or before November 3. (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)
- Complete the attached application form. (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)
- Meet all eligibility requirements (see attached)
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Participate in a minimum of five (5) NJHS “events.” These events will be determined at meetings.
- Attend annual induction ceremony (new members and officers)